UserCamera: Olympus C-5000
Strobe: Built-in Flash
Taxonomy: Nudibranch
Votes

Score: 2.71 (17 votes)

Like this photo? Want to own a copy? Contact us!

You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

11 Responses to “On Stage”

1. Erwin Kodiat says:

Neng, welcome to your first post at KSDC forum. This nudi was posing very nice. In terms of composition this one is good, also like the angle you took. The only problem I think is the shutter speed (choose the one faster than 1/100s) and using flash (either internal or even better external) is a must!
    Keep uploading

2. Erwin Kodiat says:

Dear all friends who read this …. please welcome Pinneng one of Kapal Selam members who live in Kupang, vote and comment are welcome ….

3. Mia Aristanti says:

Wah asik ada yang menari-nari di sekitar nudi (night dive ya?), tapi sayang nudinya bureng

4. Kaufik Anril says:

kayak ada asap rokok :)
    mungkin motretnya sambil megang rokok ya akang pineng ?

nice PIC….

salam

5. Hengky Dotulong says:

Bagus momentnya, coralnya spawning? Atau ada mahluk kecil berkeliaran?
    Sayang shaking yah … Jadi nudi nya blur gak tajam ….
    Ceratosoma trilobatum kalau gak salah ..

6. Ahmad Zaki says:

This is good isolation of the subject, just need a slightly faster shutter speed maybe. Keep it coming ya!

7. Yuji Law says:

Welcome onboard Pinneng!!Very fast shutter speed will make this one fantastic!!My advice is more shots using different speed u will get the right 1!!

8. Muljadi Pinneng Sulungbudi says:

Thanks a lot, guys. This one I took using my torch as the light with a lil’ bit of current on the nite dive. It s too close to use the flash. I m thinking to have a strobe, any suggestion?

9. Erwin Kodiat says:

Regarding the strobe, if you like to use it for macro, Inon D2000 and Sea and Sea YS 110 are good choice. I never gave Ikelite a test so I can’t say anything about it. If you want to take wide angle then you have to find stronger strobe (bigger guide number). However, for mid range distance (1-2 meters), 2 sets of Inon D2000 or YS-110 are sufficient, just have longer arms so it can cover the angle.

10. Mulyadi Setiono says:

sepertinya itu worms, yg selalu berputar disekitar torch waktu night dive.Bener2 menganggu, sering momen buat motret nudi bagus hilang gara2 worms ini.

11. Tom F. Chandra says:

Gue pikir lagi panning

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.