Focal Length: 100 mm
Exposure Program: Manual
Exposure Mode: Manual exposure
Metering Mode: Pattern
White Balance: Auto white balance
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS Windows
Votes

Score: 3.57 (23 votes)

Like this photo? Want to own a copy? Contact us!

You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

11 Responses to “Blue Costume”

1. Carl Gennaro says:

Now that is BLUE!

2. Erwin Kodiat says:

It is not easy to take a good exposure on this nudi. You nailed it perfectly! Well done!

3. Imran Ahmad says:

Composition…u call that prefect.. i say you need more time with the subject… i’ve seen gd shots from you.. this is not one of them… I know i’m not friendly with critics, but i know potentials when i see one…

4. Tom F. Chandra says:

I totally agree with Erwin. Outstanding picture. Now, the only challenge for you is to be able to expose the lines on is rhinopores.

5. Imran Ahmad says:

Maybe on a consumer camera its hard, but on a DSLR, is not that much involve to get a gd exposure for this pic. It’s basically understand your camera and your setting.

6. Erwin Kodiat says:

Hm, I’d be glad to see some samples of perfect exposure on this particular species’ photo …

7. Imran Ahmad says:

Yup, i guess there’s lots.. since there’s so much great shot produce by the members here.. somebody’s bound to have something… hopefully…

8. Pahlano Daud says:

the real Beautiful Blue !

9. Ahmad Zaki says:

This is a great shot. I agree with Erwin, this is a tough Nudi to get right, especially the camera (even DSLR) will get the exposure wrong. I have never got a satisfactory shot of this fella. My idea is next time I will bracket the exposure & flash, to find out what will work! Yes Imran is right in that it can be better, but it’s a good challenge for everyone!

10. Imran Ahmad says:

Isn’t bracketing a rule of thumb? Yes, a challenge is good but so constructive criticism..

11. Alexandra Sutopo says:

Indra…awesome pic!! never seen so much of details and brightness of the colour from this one…

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.