Exposure Bias: 0.00
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
Exposure Mode: Auto exposure
Metering Mode: Pattern
White Balance: Manual white balance
Software: Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Votes

Score: 2.54 (13 votes)

Like this photo? Want to own a copy? Contact us!

You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

7 Responses to “Green Turtle”

1. Carl Gennaro says:

Need a sea filter, you will be shocked how much color you can capture. It’s redish-orange filter, I forget the number I think something like C30. Wide angle with no flash it is a must. But still not very good picture, you broke all the rules. Subject is going away, I try never to shoot down on top of subject. Should try for below shooting up or in front. Subject should take up at least half if not more of frame. Remember your built in flash is only good for maybe a foot, I doubt it more than that, after that it just ads specs of partials. Manual white balance? For sure it’s way off. Good picture to show what you don’t want. So for teaching this is perfect.
    Sorry, just being honest. If anyone tells you this is OK, they are just being nice. :)

2. Agus Widayanto says:

Thanks for your tips this picture before i learn a underwater photography PADI from Cipto Aji Gunawan

3. Yuji Law says:

It is called Magic Filter.http://www.magic-filters.com/
    Hope this will help!!

4. Freude Hutahaean says:

More closer please ? :)

5. Acuan says:

Waow i think your picture is quite okay.. i used to take worse picture than this..
    okay you can call me nice guy now :)

Thanks Carl for making me better hehehe..

6. Carl Gennaro says:

Yes Acuan, you are always a nice guy. You always make me feel good about myself, keeps me out of Therapy.

7. Carl Gennaro says:

Magic Filter too much money, it’s not a secret, I just found mine, it’s Kodak CC30R color compensating filter. It’s soft sheet so you can cut size you like. Found some on ebay
    Item number: 110222985221
    Mine is over 30 years old and still is good as new. Think next trip I will even give it a try. My underwater video camera has a build in one that works great.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.